Isn’t it a nice day? Hi all!
The end is near! 😛
Wednesday we finally added all the PCs, with the story/gameplay info, to Sector-10 so it is 100% DONE. What does this mean? It means the MAIN GAME MODE is COMPLETE.
HELL YEAH, dammit!
So what are we doing now? Of course drinking champagne and watching the sunset… ah, sooooo coool and relaxing.
…sadly not. 😛
We are on lot of things because we want to release the game asap, so let’s make a list of what’s going on:
- We are completing the IT localization, it’s taking a lot of time, more then expected sadly… then we will move on with other languages, at least that’s the plan. Alessio fixed all the bugs of the editor and added some feature for knowing which sentence was changed and a better backup system.
- With the arenas, we have right now 3 new and playable but for the week end I think we will have ALL ready. We have added new names (that give an idea of what’s going on..) and changed the weapons list and specs, for making them great experience, let’s hope you will love them. We reduced the map size, so you can see more icons on screen and planing your moves .
- On the ALTERED SIGNAL arenas we recalculate the noise effect, it will start sooner but with less.. noise and become stronger with a better progression. In the previous version it started late and strong and we were not completely satisfied with it .
- Alessio has changed a bit the hit detection of the Kebre, the first boss… it will change with the difficult level, so if you are a beginner 😛 maybe (MAYBE..) you will make it to Sector-02. MAYBE 😀 You can see the areas in the image, the black zones are the parts that you hit with the firing of your weapons (and are of course invisible):
- Throwing bombs now is a bit faster, it takes less time
- We have some new in game E-mails from NO-END that introduce the player a bit more to the gameplay, with a bit of infos about the SynBs and the Activator. We decided it could be a good idea after a friend of mine (from UK) played the game and told us his impressions.
Uff that’s all. I think it’s time for a new version, what do you think? 😉
Have great time and take care.