… ok, it’s late. -_-
Even if the news here didn’t flow as a river we are still developing as crazy monkeys 😀 and, also, answering your nice email ( and btw: TKS TO ALL!).
If you would like to know on what we are working, here is the list:
- The new Sector 3, with some nice dark zone and a new SynB, the Dart, which has a nice new ability (pictures above)
- A better check for the plugged-in joypad, because on some machines our engine doesn’t see the pad
- Fixed an important bug that “destroys” the UI on window resize
- Better save game with a new management, and this goes with…
- …the game menu! Yes, finally, we are on it. 😉 This will take some time but it’s an important step so it needs it.
- The game story – we are writing all the stuff about the SynBs (that means Synthetic Beings) and the world of The Body Changer, the events of the game and much more. Many asked about the SynBs, what they are etc… so the info are coming.
- Some minor bug fixing and we are also looking for some compatibility problems with Win8 (still in progress)
«the best desura game»
«I’d describe it as a mix of Lost Vikings and Portal.»
«Very innovative approach to the third person game genre. Creative puzzles mixed with some good action. I would say one of the best games developed now considering the indie status»
«The Body Changer has been the best looking and most interesting game I’ve played this 2014. »
«Really cool game should be more famous»
«Such a very well developed game, just loved the fact that the game is so unique. »
«This is a very nice game concept, I really liked it, and that’s saying much cause I don’t like puzzle games in general.»
TKS COMMUNITY! YOU ARE AWESOME!
And if not sure, remember that you can try the demo on DESURA.